- Disney Plus Offers a Month of Subscription for $2 Disney Plus, with its rich content updates and enormous back catalog, seems the only serious rival for Netflix (sorry, Amazon and Apple). This year on Disney Plus Day (yes, it has its day, and it’s November 12) the streaming service has an offer you can’t refuse. If you have never been a subscriber or are returning after a long break, the first month of subscription will cost you just $2 (instead of the usual $8).
This isn’t the only act of generosity by Disney. Subscribers will be able to visit Disney parks thirty minutes before the official opening. They can enjoy...
- Nov 11, 2021
- Facebook and Instagram to Block Race and Political Ad Targeting What does the rebranding of Facebook mean in terms of advertising, the basis of its prosperity? Among the first changes, the company is to become more colorblind and politically neutral (and no wonder after the recent scandal). This will result in limiting the existing targeting options for advertisers.
From the moment the new policy is implemented, the advertisers will not be able to target their ads to groups defined by any sensitive matter. The list of sensitive matters includes race, ethnicity, religious and political views, sexual orientation, health issues, and more. It may be disappointing for some advertisers whose products and...
- Nov 13, 2021
- What’s so Worrying about NFT on Discord? The concept of NFT is ubiquitous these days. NFT, being unique and sellable, seem a good idea for making money and art… but is it always good? For example, Discord users have got seriously worried after a survey conducted by this service, obviously NFT-centered.
Will NFT appear on Discord? This is what Discord users are vividly discussing on various media (including Discord itself). If the media needed to justify its name, it’s a complete success. It’s all the result of the survey taken in August 2021, where, along with NFT-centered questions, cryptocurrencies were also mentioned.
Though Discord spokespersons say this survey was,...
- Nov 15, 2021
- Tips for Brawl Stars Newcomers Brawl Stars is a new game from Supercell, the company behind Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and Boom Beach. It's a 3v3 multiplayer shooter/brawler hybrid that pits teams of players against each other in fast-paced, action-packed battles.
The game is currently in soft launch in select countries on iOS, with an Android release expected sometime in the future. Here are some tips and tricks to help you get started in Brawl Stars.
Choose your brawler wisely
There are currently eight playable brawlers in Brawl Stars, each with their own unique abilities and playstyles. When starting out, it's important to experiment with each brawler...
- Apr 30, 2022
- Why Users Choose Hulu Hulu is a video-on-demand streaming service that was established in 2007 in the United States. There are a number of reasons why users might choose Hulu over other streaming services like Netflix or Sling TV.
Hulu is cheaper than Netflix, with a basic plan starting at $6.99/month, and a premium plan starting at $12.99/month. This is compared to Netflix's basic plan, which starts at $9.99/month, and the premium plan, which starts at $16.99/month.
Hulu has a large selection of TV shows and movies, including many exclusive titles. Netflix's content is also strong, but Hulu has an edge in terms of recent releases...
- May 03, 2022
- The Best Way to Survive in Minecraft Welcome to my guide on how to survive in Minecraft. I'll be going over some tips and tricks on how to stay alive in this dangerous game. There is no one definitive way to play Minecraft, but I'll be giving you some advice on how to stay alive and thrive in this hostile environment.
Find a place to build your shelter
It is important to find a safe place to build your shelter because you don't want to be attacked by mobs at night. You can find a safe place by going to the highest point in the area.
You need to...
- May 06, 2022
- What gamers played 40 years ago: Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Metroid It is hard to believe that it has been 40 years since some of our all-time favorite games were released. For many of us, these games were a huge part of our childhood and adolescence. They were games that we would spend hours playing, often with friends or family. They were games that we would get lost in, forgetting about the outside world. They were games that we would come back to time and time again. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the most popular games from 40 years ago.
Super Mario Bros
- Jun 13, 2022
- 10 Best Mind Games for Android and iOS Are you bored? Tired of the same old games? If you are looking for something to play, check out these 5 best mind games for Android and iOS.
Lumosity is a fun and interactive way to keep your mind sharp. The app features a variety of games that test your memory, attention, speed, and problem-solving skills. Lumosity also offers a personal training program that adapts to your skills and gets more challenging as you improve.
2. Brain Wars
Brain Wars is a multiplayer brain training game that lets you compete against friends and family. The app features a variety of games that...
- Jun 14, 2022
- WhatsApp vs iMessage: Which is More Secure and Private? Meta is a company that specializes in developing augmented reality products. For example, one of the company's famous products is the Meta headset, which is designed to allow users to interact with digital content in a more natural way.
While the ad is clearly designed to take advantage of the recent controversy surrounding Apple’s messaging system, it is also a reflection of the fact that Meta is positioning itself as a privacy-focused company.
This is not the first time that Meta has taken a shot at Apple. Before that, Mark Zuckerberg said that WhatsApp is "way more secure" than iMessage because it uses...
- Oct 17, 2022
- Twitter Locked Stock Accounts of Employees Ahead of Soon Deal Twitter has locked the stock accounts of its employees in anticipation of a deal, sources familiar with the matter said. The move comes as the social media company is in talks to sell itself to Elon Musk, the Bloomberg News sources said.
The stock account lockup is not unusual for companies undergoing a sale or merger said the sources, who asked not to be named because the matter is confidential. The account lockup prevents employees from selling their shares in the company during the negotiation process.
The move signals that a deal between Twitter and Tesla is close, the sources said. Twitter...
- Oct 20, 2022